Baby Pants Sewing Pattern
Sew slim or comfy baby pants with this easy baby pants sewing pattern.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own baby pants. Slim or Comfy fit options. Baby pants sizes newborn to 24 months.
Each size has 2 patterns: one is for slim sizing and one is for comfy sizing. The slim size baby pants are perfect for using with disposable diapers. The comfy size baby pants are perfect for using with cloth diapers as it gives a bit more room for the added bulk.
Also included in this pants sewing pattern are instructions for a cuff on the hem as well as a pocket.
Make these baby pants with a regular sewing machine. I have optional serger directions as well. No serger is needed though. The pattern is designed to make pants that fit babies from 0-24 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies.
This Basic Baby Pants Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 6 sizes (NB-24 months) for SLIM fitting baby pants
- Printable pattern pieces for 6 sizes (NB-24 months) for COMFY fitting baby pants
- to make basic baby pants
- Tutorial to make basic baby pants with a decorative cuff
- Tutorial to make basic baby pants with a pocket
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Elastic measurements (so that you don't have to measure your baby or guess!)
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step)
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!!