Caring for reusable sandwich and snack bags is easy peasy
If you haven't yet, you are getting ready to sew a stash of adorable bags for your lunch box...and you're starting to wonder if it'll be worth it because you have to wash them...and how do you wash PUL anyway?
- Use a bag and get it dirty
- Wipe it off inside out with a wash cloth if you can and put it back in the drawer
- If you cannot wash it off turn it inside out and put it in the coordinating colors of your every day wash.
- Dry either on the clothesline or in the dryer...whichever is your everyday routine
- Use again and again and again
Do you have a sewing pattern to sew these bags yourself?
Check out our Sandwich and Snack bag Sewing Pattern.
Pretty easy huh? Don't worry about the PUL. It's perfectly safe to wash and dry as many times as you possibly could.
I always try to wipe mine out. I use the bags every day and I hate running out.