We've put together a couple different bundle options for you so that you can have a whole collection with a discount!
***Bundles have a built in discount and do not stack with other discounts
The Joyful Jumper
Sewing Level: Beginner! ***This is a perfect "first sew".***
The Joyful Jumper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 18 sizes (NB-16 Youth)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make the dress reversible
- Pattern & Tutorial to include a ruffle or no ruffle
- Pattern & Tutorial to make the jumper into a 'high-low' style
- Patterns & Tutorial for multiple types of pockets
- Regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget-friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Helpful videos for tricky parts
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own Joyful Jumpers. The jumpers are made with woven fabric. Make the Joyful with ruffles or without ruffles, with a high low hem, tunic length, and include pockets if you wish!
The pattern has multiple printing options: 8x5x11, A4, and A0 (copy shop) files are all included with this design.
Make this timeless dress with a regular sewing machine.