Sew a Baby Nightgown with the Sweet Dreams Nightgown Pattern.
I love giving my girls nightgowns! Now you can make your baby or toddler an adorable nightgown with this Baby Nightgown Sewing Pattern and tutorial.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This Knit Baby Nightgown Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 9 sizes (NB-36 months)
- Printable pattern pieces for a short sleeve
- Printable pattern pieces for a long sleeve
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Very detailed binding instructions
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
The Baby Nightgown Sewing Pattern uses soft, knit fabric. It's a great way to recycle an old t-shirt of your own! You have the option of long sleeves or short sleeves to put on this baby nightgown, so you can make a stash for your kids for all year long. This nightgown sewing pattern for babies, features a "pull over" neck line that uses binding like your t-shirts.
Use this baby nightgown sewing pattern to make any size from tiny newborn up to 36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies. The pattern uses regular 8.5 x 11 paper to print.
We've included helpful hints as well as great ideas on how to recycle clothing for your baby nightgown!
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby nightgown pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!