Sew a Bear Hand Puppet!
Want to know how to sew a hand puppet? A hand puppet is a fun toy you can give to your child at any age! Puppets are excellent for teaching social conversational skills. They are perfect for children with conditions such as autism to really work through various issues.
They are fun! A kid can be as creative or as silly as they want while playing with puppets! Get those imaginations moving by making some puppets! It increases imagination and play!
This Sewing Pattern & Tutorial Includes:
- Fabric recommendations
- Super easy to read and follow tutorial
- Professional Printable pattern pieces that you can print from your home printer
- One size fits all design for children & adults
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
- No serger needed
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!