This Baby Bundle of cut files are so adorable! you'll love how trendy they are and how they look on some baby t-shirts or onesies.
What is a cut file?
A 'cut file' is a digitally downloaded file that you can use to print or cut the images shown with compatible equipment. We love to use these designs with heat transfer vinyl so that we can add them to our clothes! However, there are endless possibilities that you can use the files for.
Just a couple ideas are:
- As heat transfer vinyl
- baby body suits,
- fabric signs,
- So much more
- Adhesive vinyl crafts
- car decals,
- wall decals,
- wooden signs,
- glass cutting boards,
- So much more!
What equipment do I need?
To be able to use these files, you will need software that supports the use of the following file formats. If printing, colors may vary slightly depending on your monitor and printer. If cutting, the design will be the color of the material used.
- Compatible Equipment:
- Silhouette Studio Basic (Free Version) Edition: DXF
- Silhouette Studio Designer & Business (Paid Version) Edition: SVG
- Cricut Design Space: SVG
- Make the Cut: SVG
- Sure Cuts A Lot: SVG
- Brother ScanNCut: SVG
What is included in the purchase?
- Files that includes the following formats
- JPG (regular & with mirrored text) suitable for use in Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts ALot, Make The Cut, and the Silhouette Basic, Designer, Business Edition.
- Always great customer service. :)
This design is copyrighted by Mamma Can Do It and its designer Kelsey L.
Use this design for home and small business. We love to see you use our designs!
It is prohibited to resell, or share these designs or files in any way.