This is a free size from our full version Baby Fit Pants.
Only one size (3-6 mo) is included with this download.
Below is the listing for the full version.
These pants are the perfect fit, every single time! They fit all children who wear diapers or pull ups.
There are 4 leg width options, optional hip pockets, and optional back pockets. This pattern uses knit fabric with a stretch of anything over 40%. Stretch denim frequently works great!
You'll love this design!
**Please note: There are multiple size ranges of the Fit Pants. Once all of the sizes are released, there will be a bundles available. However, the bundle will not cost less than the release sale prices, so don't wait to get it at a great price today!
- Baby Sizes (nb-24 months)
- Boy Sizes (2t-20)
- Girl Sizes (2t-20)
- Women Sizes (00-20)
- Men Sizes (29-49)
Fit Pants Pattern
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Fit Pants Pattern Includes:
- 4 Leg Width options: Skinny, Regular, Wide, Bell Bottom
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for all sizes (Nb-24mo)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make pants, shorts, or bike shorts
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make hip pockets
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make back pockets
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to have a faux fly
- Video to help put pattern pieces together
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful hints throughout the tutorial
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Links to 'hacks' from our testers who have successfully created beautiful garments using this pattern as a base!
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
Check out the Mamma Can Do It Blog! It is full of resources, hacks, and tutorials for MCDI Patterns. Click Here to see the posts that apply to the Fit Pants:
- Adding Button Tabs to the Boy Fit Pants
- How to Add Color Block for Boy Fit Pants
- Fit Pants Front Patch Pocket Hack and Tutorial
- How To Add Reinforced Knees to the Boy Fit Pants
- Fit Pants Hack: Adding an Elastic Band and Increasing the Rise
- How to Add a Short Yoga Waistband to the Fit Pants
- How To Make Easy Cuffs for Kids' Pants
- Single Layer Pocket Tutorial
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Baby Fit Pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!