Sew A Sun Hat With This Sun Hat Pattern
This is a sewing pattern to make your own Sun Hats. The pattern has multiple sizes so that you can fit a hat on a newborn baby up to a large adult!
The Sun Hat includes sizes:
- Newborn. Up to 14.25” head circumference
- 0-3 mo. Up to 16” head circumference
- 3-6 mo. Up to 16.75”head circumference
- 6-12 mo. Up to 17.5” head circumference
- 12-18 mo. Up to 18.75” head circumference
- 18-36 mo. Up to 19.75” head circumference
- 4-5 yrs. Up to 20.5” head circumference
- 6-10 yrs. Up to 21.5” head circumference
- Average adult up to 22” head circumference
- Adult up to 23” head circumference
- Adult up to 24” head circumference
- Adult up to 25” head circumference
Make a sun hat with a 'stay still' strap for babies and toddlers, or make a hat without the strap for an adult size sun hat.
The wide brim on this sun hat will keep the sun out of a baby, toddler, kid, teen or adult's eyes. The Sun Hat straps are optional, so if you don't want them, don't sweat.
This Sun hat pattern comes complete with a fantastic size chart that allows the sewer to make a hat from approximate sizes or from exact measurements. The Sun hats made from this pattern are completely lined so that there aren't any raw edges to fray or unravel in the wash. This also makes the sun hat completely reversible!
This sun hat pattern is the easiest that is available ANYWHERE. There aren't any unexpected or unexplained steps. Every step is clearly detailed with a crisp image to help explain the step. You will definitely get it right the first time!
The pattern includes multiple helpful hints as well as great ideas on where to get fabrics for cheap or for free!
Make a sun hat to match any outfit or occasion. Great photo prop too!
This Sun Hat Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 12 sizes (Nb-Large Adult)
- Directions to make a reversible Sun Hat
- Directions to make a Sun Hat with a strap
- Regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Add this Sun Hat pattern to your cart. Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the Sun Hat pattern anytime from any computer easily to make these ruffled diaper covers. Our system will store the Sun Hat Pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
What customers are saying about Sun Hat Pattern
soooo happy | By Cayla
I'm soooo happy with this pattern. The instructions are fun and easy to follow! Thank you!