I will often have customers ask me where to purchase supplies. These are my favorite places that I personally buy from. I look for a good deal, but I also look at the company as a whole.
This is my personal list where I purchase my supplies. I hope that you will use it as much as I do! :)
If a customer can't print a file, use this website to upload & Ship!
- Fedex printing Simply upload, and ship!
Cloth Diapering and Pad fabrics:
- Alova Suede (Non absorbent, moisture wicking from the skin)
- PUL (Polyurethane Laminate)
- Terry Cloth (absorbent fabric)
- Bamboo (absorbent fabric, but soft against the skin)
- Zorb (absorbent fabric)
- Mircro Terry (absorbent fabric)
- Jersey Knit fabric (for shirts & pants)
- 1/4" braided (8 yards)
- 1/4" braided (144 yards)
- 1/4" Braided Fabric.com
Fat Quarters (quilting fabric for small projects)
- Fabric.com flannel page
- Slingrings.com (kind of a quirky site. Great for large quantities.)
- Slingrings also sells on amazon (less quirky)
- 100 White Full Snap Sets on amazon
- Multiple color kit with pliers (to get started): Amazon
- Heavy duty snap press kit (if you want the best!)
Knit fabrics for clothing or baby wraps
Some of the links are an affiliate link. Please note that I honestly DO purchase from these companies. If you purchase from any of my affiliate links, you are supporting me to stay at home with my little ones. <3