Make a Mei Tai Baby Carrier with this Wrap & Tie Mei Tai Carrier sewing pattern!
A Mei Tai sling, also called baby carrier, is an Asian inspired baby carrier. They can be worn on the front, back or hips for maximum comfort and flexibility. Perfect gift for a baby shower! Mei Tai Baby Carriers are well known for their ease of use whenever and wherever you need a baby carrier. Use a Mei tai baby carrier in the house while cooking & cleaning, at church, or the grocery store! The Mei Tai baby carrier carries newborn babies up to 35 lbs comfortably! Don't waste your time or money shopping for expensive baby slings, sew a mei tai sling in about 30 minutes for as little as $5!
This Mei Tai Baby Carrier sewing pattern & tutorial Includes:
- Fabric recommendations
- Super easy to read and follow mei tai sewing pattern tutorial
- Printable mei tai pattern pieces that you can print from your home printer
- Size chart that's suited for all body shapes & sizes
- Make a Mei Tai sling that is fitted to your body shape, or make a one size fits all
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- Storage space in a baby carrier?! Yes! Optional pocket addition instructions!
- Reinforced stitching instructions for safety
- Extra long shoulder straps and slimmer waist straps for comfort.
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!