Make some leggings for your baby boy!
Sewing Level: Beginner!
These leggings are the perfect fit for your baby boy. Boys have a different shape than girls - make them some leggings that will fit great!
Waistband: Fold-down or casing
Sizing: Newborn - 36m
Fabric Requirements: Knit fabric 56-60” wide with at least 2-way stretch, with at least 50% horizontal stretch. Fabric suggestions include, but not limited to, Cotton Lyrca and Brushed Jersey for the main fabric. Cuffs requires at least 50% stretch. Fabric suggestions include, but not limited to, Ribbing and Cotton Lyrca. Fabric Suggestions
Notions: Matching thread, 3/4"-1" Elastic
Machine requirements: Optional serger or sewing machine with a zig zag (or other stretch type) stitch.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- Color Coded No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File (Easy to read pattern pieces with options to cut on on the fold or unfolded) **NEW
- Imperial & Metric Measurements **NEW
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
I keep my personal Supply List Page updated with my favorite fabrics and places to purchase. Check it out before looking on your own!
Watch this quick video to see what pairs with the Baby Boy Leggings pattern.
- Patch 'em Up: Baby Boy Leggings (Adding Knee Patches)
- How to Add a Stripe to the Boy Leggings
- Yoga Waistband and Faux Drawstring Boy Leggings Hack and Tutorial
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download this pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.