Sew your own onesies now!
This perfectly fitting onesie pattern give you multiple options for a perfect fit each time. Two sizing options are available for a lovely fitting onesie, regardless if your baby wears a cloth diaper or disposables. You can also choose to make these onesies with long sleeves, short sleeves or into tank tops. You'll love this design and the endless onesies that you'll make from it.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This Onesie Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes (NB-36 months)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes (NB-36 months) for Regular size onesies
- Printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes (NB-36 months) for Cloth Diaper fitting onesies
- Tutorial to make onesies with sleeves (long or short sleeves)
- Tutorial to make onesies without sleeves (tank top)
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Very detailed binding instructions
- Snaps or velcro instructions
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own long sleeve, short sleeve or sleeveles (tank top) baby onesies.
This onesie sewing pattern has printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes. The onesie sewing pattern is designed to fit babies from Tiny Newborn through 36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies. Our testers love this pattern!
The pattern has multiple printing options: 8x5x11, A4, and A0 (copyshop) files are all included with this design.
Each size has 2 patterns: one is for regular sizing for disposable diapers and one is for cloth diaper sizing. The regular size onesies are perfect if you want a nicely fitted onesie on an average size baby. The cloth diaper size onesies are great for babies who are longer in the torso, use cloth diapers, or if you want the fit to last a little longer than the regular style.
Make these baby onesies with a regular sewing machine. Optional serger directions included.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the onesie pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
ALSO AVAILABLE: Hard Copy Pattern Booklet
I wanted to help everyone that I could, so I also made a hard copy, Onesie pattern booklet. This booklet is perfect for those who do not have access to a printer. You get the original, wonderful step by step tutorial, and pattern pieces in the booklet.