This perfectly fitting dress pattern has multiple options for endless beauty. There are 3 fit options and a 'Fit Worksheet' to help you make this dress into your own style, regardless of your fabric choice. You can also choose from multiple sleeve lengths, pockets, and an optional ruffle!
Our testers absolutely love this pattern and they have been creative with you in mind - You'll find links to all of their 'hacks' to make a unique design that you can love, all by using this dress pattern as the base. You'll love this design!
**Please note: There are multiple size ranges of the Adalynn. Once all of the sizes are released, there will be a bundle available. However, the bundle will not cost less than the release sale prices, so don't wait to get it at a great price today!
The Adalynn Dress
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Adalynn Dress Sewing Pattern Includes:
- 3 fit options: Classic swing, semi fitted or fitted
- Layered, printable pattern pieces for 13 sizes (14w-40w)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make long, 3/4 or short sleeves
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make the dress with pockets
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make the dress with a ruffled hem
- Pattern Pieces for the binding
- Easy binding instructions with included video
- Easy pocket instructions with included video
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful hints throughout the tutorial
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Links to 'hacks' from our testers who have successfully created beautiful garments using this pattern as a base!
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own long sleeve, 3/4 or short sleeve swing dresses. Make the Adalynn with ruffles or without ruffles, and include pockets if you wish.
This women’s dress pattern has printable pattern pieces for 13 women’s plus sizes ranging from 14w-40w. It is accurate sizing basked on real women. Our testers love this pattern!
The pattern has multiple printing options: 8x5x11, A4, and A0 (copyshop) files are all included with this design.
Make this timeless dress with a regular sewing machine. Optional serger directions included.
Multiple Hacks available with this pattern: Click Here
Overlay Nursing Hack for the Adalynn
- Adalynn Hack: How to add a shoulder flutter sleeve
- Adalynn Dress Hack: Neckband and flutter sleeve
- Adalynn Dress Sleeve Hack: Rouching
- Adalynn Rolled Hem Modification
- Adalynn Tunic Hack
- Women's Adalynn Dress: Banded Sleeve Modification
- Adalynn Dress Hem Hack: High Low hem with ruffle
- Adalynn Sleeve Hack: Layered Look
- Adalynn Dress Hack: Slit Sides Tunic
- Adalynn Sleeveless Hack!
- How to hack a twisted cowl neck onto the Adalynn dress
- Creating a Split Bodice
- Cold Shoulder Hack
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Adalynn Dress Pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!