The Doll Joyful Jumper
Sewing Level: Beginner! ***This is a perfect "first sew".***
The Doll Joyful Jumper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 18" doll size
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11 and A4
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make the dress reversible
- Pattern & Tutorial to include a ruffle or no ruffle
- Pattern & Tutorial to make the jumper into a 'high-low' style
- Regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget-friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Helpful videos for tricky parts
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own Joyful Jumpers. Make the Joyful with ruffles or without ruffles, or as a high low tunic!
This pattern has printable pattern pieces for an 18" doll
The pattern has multiple printing options: 8x5x11and A4 files are all included with this design.
Make this timeless dress with a regular sewing machine.
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Doll Joyful Jumper Pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!