Sew reversible baby overalls with this baby overalls pattern
Sewing Level: Beginner!
Make your own baby overalls (or long romper) with this sewing pattern. This design is reversible so you can use two fabrics for two overalls in one! Use the baby overalls as a summer tank outfit or put it over a t-shirt for a more defined look. This will be your favorite "go to" pattern for a quick and easy outfit for your baby.
Fabric Requirements: Woven Fabric.
Notions: Matching thread and optional resin snaps, sew on snaps, buttons, or velcro.
Machine requirements: Optional serger or sewing machine.
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- Color Coded No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File (includes unfolded pattern pieces)
- Imperial & Metric Measurements
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download this pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.