With this FREE Sewing Pattern & Tutorial you can make this Keychain Chapstick Holder. It is a great scrap buster project and you can make a whole bunch in no time. It’s great for beginners.
You can stick this chapstick holder on gifts or in a stocking. It can be attached to book bags, purses, key chains or anywhere else you might need it.
Read the tutorial.
Here's what you need to get started:
Keychain Ring Holder:
You can choose to make this holder with a split ring or using a snap. Cut the loop piece from one of the options below.
- FABRIC (Woven), Cut 1 - 2" X 2" OR 6.4 CM X 7.6 CM
- SPLIT RING - 3/4" - 1"
- FABRIC (Woven), Cut 1 - 2.5" X 3" OR 5 CM X 5 CM
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File
- Imperial & Metric Measurements
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.