Get ready for the holidays with this make-your-own large christmas stocking sewing pattern. It is 23" tall and you can make a lined or unlined stocking. Make one as a gift or a bunch for the whole family! The tutorial can be found on the blog.
Happy Holidays from the Mamma Can Do It Team!
More Stocking Patterns: Secret Pocket/False Bottom Stocking
Here's what you need to get started:
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File (large font, easy to see pattern pieces with the option of cutting on on the fold or unfolded)
- Imperial & Metric Measurements
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the cinch dress pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.