Fast & Easy Kids' Apron
Sew a fast and easy kids apron!
Make a kids' apron easily and super fast. Fits most children ages 2-6. This apron is an excellent craft apron or even a full body bib for messy toddlers. Features an optional ruffle and pocket. Fast and easy to complete; this apron makes a great gift idea and is perfect for the holidays.
- Main Fabric: Woven Cotton Fabric
- Quilting cotton
- Main Fabric: 20" x 20"
- Contrasting Fabric: 20" x 20"
- (Optional) Additional Ruffle and Pocket Fabric
- Matching Thread
- Sewing Machine
- 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Fast & Easy Kids' Apron Pattern Details:
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Fast & Easy Kids' Apron Pattern Includes:
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- Professional layout
- Printer-friendly, real sized pattern pieces
- Optional Ruffle and Pocket instructions
- Professional and simple layout
- Helpful hints and tricks
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
- Put together in 40 minutes, including cutting!
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too in your account, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!