Sew a newborn hat with this easy Sewing Pattern.
Is it time to start getting ready for your baby? Making newborn hats are a great way to get started!
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This newborn hat pattern is perfect for the beginner. It features a printable pattern piece, step by step instructions and a video tutorial to show you exactly what to do. The hat uses comfy knit fabric, and it is a perfect way to recycle a t-shirt! It is double layered for comfort and warmth, with minimal seams showing or touching baby.
This newborn beanie hat Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for the newborn hat. Fits nb-3 months approximately.
- Regular sewing machine or Serger directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Want to see how easy it is to make this Newborn Beanie Hat? Here's a 5 minute instructional video that will make you say, "ah ha!"
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby hat pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!