Sew a Slouchy Beanie Hat!
This hat is a perfect fit for anyone. It's cute design is made to be slouchy, but you can also fold it up for a form fitting hat. This hat pattern is for sizes newborn to adult XXL.
Another fun feature of this super adorable beanie hat pattern, is that it is designed to be completely reversible. So you get 2 hats in one!
This Slouchy Beanie Hat Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 9 sizes (NB-Adult XXL months)
- Tutorial to show you how it's made easily
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
A bit more about this Slouchy Beanie Hat Pattern:
- This hat pattern uses comfortable knit fabric. My fabric suggestions...
- The hat is completely reversible
- Use 8.5x11" paper to print. The pattern pieces are printed separately and attached together easily with tape. I have heard good reports of customers using A4 paper as well.
- Make these hats with a regular sewing machine. Optional serger directions included.
- Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
- I keep my personal Supply List Page updated with my favorite fabrics and places to purchase. Check it out before looking on your own!
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the hat pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
Check out our blog for a free tutorial on how to add a pom to your hat. COMING SOON!