Make a baby shirt in as little as 5 minutes with this Baby Cut Off T Shirt Sewing Pattern and tutorial!
Printable pattern pieces from NB-36 months.
Sew your own baby cut off t shirts. It's a very versatile sewing pattern that shows you how to recycle t shirts into this adorable style. Don't worry though if you have some yardage to use, full instructions are included to make this baby shirt with yardage.
Sewing pattern can make pjs or a cute shirt to take your baby out in! Comfortable and fast to make, you'll be making a few of these for sure!
This shirt pattern is great for little boys as well as little girls. You'll love it! Newborn through 36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This Baby Cut Off T Shirt Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes (NB-36 months)
- Tutorial to make the baby shirt with an existing t shirt
- Tutorial to make the baby shirt with yardage
- Extended tutorial on binding/necklines
- Sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with multiple real life images to help you understand the steps
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!