Sew baby clothes with this onesie sewing pattern PDF Download.
Short or long sleeve options. Easy sewing pattern for beginners! This onesie sewing pattern is the easiest available ANYWHERE.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own long sleeve, short sleeve or sleeveles (tank top) baby onesies.
This onesie sewing pattern has printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes. The onesie sewing pattern is designed to fit babies from Tiny Newborn through 36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies. The pattern uses regular 8.5 x 11 paper to print.
Each size has 2 patterns: one is for fitted sizing and one is for comfy sizing. The fitted size onesies are perfect if you want a nicely fitted onesie on an average size baby. The comfy size onesies are great for babies who have extra large tummies or thighs or just for the mom who likes the baggy style baby clothes.
Make these baby onesies with a regular sewing machine. Optional serger directions included.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
This Onesie Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 9 sizes (NB-36 months) for FITTED onesies
- Printable pattern pieces for 9 sizes (NB-36 months) for COMFY fitting onesies
- Tutorial to make onesies with sleeves
- Tutorial to make onesies without sleeves (tank top)
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Very detailed binding instructions
- Snaps or velcro instructions
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the onesie pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
NOW AVAILABLE: Hard Copy Pattern Booklet
I wanted to help everyone that I could, so I also made a hard copy, Onesie pattern booklet. This booklet is perfect for those who do not have access to a printer. You get the same, wonderful step by step tutorial, and pattern pieces in the booklet.