Training Pants Pattern
Sew training pants easy with this training pants pattern!
Sewing your own cloth training pants fast and easy with this training pants pattern. Don't spend a lot of money purchasing training pants premade when you can make them yourself for cheap. This training pants pattern will teach you how to make one size fits most training pants. The training pants fit babies from 15-35 lbs. The training pants also double as swim diapers. They fit perfectly without all the added bulk. Most children can pull them on by themselves because they fit like a brief. If there is a mess, simply unsnap! Whether you are just beginning to use cloth, or you are an expert, you'll be in love with this training pants pattern. It is the easiest one you could ever use!
A One Size Fits All Cloth Diaper & Training Pants Combo can be found here
Notions: Matching Polyester Thread, 1/4" Elastic, snaps, velcro or safety pins.
Machine requirements: Optional serger or sewing machine with a zig zag (or other stretch type) stitch.
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- Color Coded No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File (includes unfolded pattern pieces)
- Imperial Measurements
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Directions on how to add snaps or velcro
- Side snapping design lets them feel more like undies
- Snaps or velcro and soaker placement
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download this pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.