Sew a Contoured Burp Cloth
Make a contoured burp cloth super easy and fast with this sewing pattern. It is now available in 2 sizes. It fits all shoulders perfectly. Trim and absorbent enough for every day messes. A great way to save some money is to use old towels, t-shirts or any scraps you have on hand.
If you are making burp cloths for the first time, you'll never use another pattern.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
Fabric Requirements: Any woven or knit fabric you have on hand for the main. For the absorbent layer I like to use Terry Cloth, you can also use flannel.
Notions: Matching thread
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- Color Coded No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File (large font, easy to see pattern pieces with the option of cutting on on the fold or unfolded) **NEW
- Imperial & Metric Measurements **NEW
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the cinch dress pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.