Sew a baby sling with this ring sling pattern!
A ring sling is a baby carrier that is very adjustable. The ring sling is the best sling for nursing in and is what midwives globally recommend the most. A ring sling is different then other types of baby carriers and is well known for the double 'rings' at the shoulder area. These rings adjust the sling to be fitted to the wearer. There is a 'tail' that usually has a pocket in it and is an excellent conceiler for extra nursing privacy. The ring sling does take a bit more getting used to than the pouch sling or mei tai, but it's worth it if you are out and about during feeding time.
Sometimes the ring sling can be called an 'adjustable sling', or 'mayan sling'.
Our ring sling pattern is an excellent choice. A very user friendly sewing tutorial will never leave you guessing. Make one or make three quickly and for a fraction of the cost of a premade ring sling.
This ring sling pattern & tutorial Includes
- Fabric recommendations
- Super easy to read and follow ring sling pattern tutorial
- Professional, printable ring sling pattern pieces that you can print from your home printer
- Helpful hints on where to purchase sling rings for cheap
- Optional Cell phone/PDA sealed pocket with pattern piece
- Size chart that's suited for all body shapes & sizes
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- Reinforced stitching instructions for safety
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress in case you need help with the ring sling pattern
No serger needed
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Add this ring sling pattern to your cart. Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the ring sling pattern anytime from any computer easily! Our system will store your ring sling pattern for you too so you don't have to worry about ever losing it!