Sew a baby dress with this Baby Dress Sewing Pattern and tutorial.
This is a sewing pattern to make an adorable baby dress that has an overlapped split center. The bodice is completely lined and there are snaps or buttons in the back to keep the bodice closed. The skirts are the perfect length to show off some bloomers or ruffled diaper cover. The skirt also won't get in the way of little ones who are learning to walk or crawl.
This baby dress pattern uses up to 4 coordinating fabrics with the average yardage requirement being only 1/4 yard. That's a super cute dress out of only 1 yard of fabric!
he Sadie Baby Dress Sewing Pattern has printable pattern pieces. The dress pattern is designed to fit babies from Tiny Newborn through 36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies. The pattern uses regular 8.5 x 11 paper to print.
This baby dress pattern is the easiest available ANYWHERE.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This Sadie Baby Dress Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes (NB-36 months)
- Tutorial to make the dress bodice
- Tutorial to make the dress skirts
- Gathering instructions
- Tutorial to make a coordinating sash
- Sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with multiple real life images to help you understand the steps
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!