Sew a reversible baby romper with this baby romper pattern
This is a sewing pattern to make your own baby rompers (or shortalls). The design is reversible so you can use two fabrics for two rompers in one! Use the baby romper as a summer tank shortall outfit or put it over a t-shirt for a more defined look. This romper pattern is especially cute on baby boys!
This will be your favorite "go to" pattern for a quick and easy outfit for your baby.
The reversible baby romper pattern includes sizes:
- 0-3 months
- 3-6 months
- 6-12 months
- 12-18 months
- 18-24 months
- 24-36 months
The pattern is designed to fit babies from 0-36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies.
This baby romper pattern is the easiest available ANYWHERE. There aren't any unexpected or unexplained steps. Every step is very clearly detailed with a crisp image to help explain the step. You will definitely get it right the first time! The pattern includes helpful hints as well as great ideas on where to get fabrics for cheap or for free!
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This Reversible Baby Romper Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes (NB-36 months)
- Tutorial to make the baby jumper with snaps, buttons, velcro or sewn shoulder straps
- Sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with 26 real life images to help you understand the steps
- A Helpful 15 minute video that tells you EXACTLY how to put the romper together.
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Add this reversible baby romper pattern to your cart. Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the reversible baby romper pattern anytime from any computer easily to make these romper. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!