Sew a diaper system with this All In One Cloth Diaper Sewing Pattern
Sewing your own AIO cloth diapers is fast and easy. Our 2 size, All in one cloth diaper pattern fits 7-35 lbs. The smal has one rise adjustment and the large has 2 rise adjustments. There is a sewn in soaker in this All in one design, but there is also a snap in doubler option and directions on how to make it! The directions are for snap closure, but could easily be made into velcro if desired. Helpful hints are included to help you choose fabrics, learn about snaps, ease of sewing and how to instructions for the diaper sewing pattern.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery PUL fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
This AIO Cloth Diaper Pattern & Tutorial Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces (Two sizes from 7-35 lbs)
- Supply list with helpful hints so that you know exactly what you want before sewing the cloth diaper
- Helpful hints on how to use virtually any fabric for the one size pocket diaper
- Directions on how to add snaps
- Snaps placement location on pattern piece
- Sewn in soaker and snap in doubler pattern pieces and tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step of the AIO diaper pattern.
- Attaching snaps Tips & Tricks
- Fabric cutting guide so you can make these one size diapers for less then $3.50 a piece.
- Frequently asked questions and easy ways to sew PUL
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Unique Diaper Sewing Pattern:
- Fits babies from 7-35 lbs
- Use snaps
- Hidden elastic in legs
- No bulk two size diaper will keep your little one comfortable
- No Serger needed
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby AIO diaper pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!