This Baby Cowl Neck Pullover Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 9 sizes (NB-36 months) for cowl neck pullover pattern
- Pattern Pieces for MASCULINE cut
- Pattern Pieces for FEMININE cut
- Pattern pieces for long sleeve or short sleeve
- Optional Tank instructions
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
A bit more about this baby Cowl Neck Pullover pattern:
- This baby shirt pattern uses comfortable knit fabric. My fabric suggestions...
- Make this pullover, with short sleeves, long sleeves or as a tank.
- All sizes are accurate, and tested on real babies. I match my sizing to the current leading brands, so that you can easily find a size to fit your baby. Of course a size chart is included for reference though.
- This pattern has been vigorously tested and edited from multiple pattern testers.
- Use 8.5x11" paper to print. The pattern pieces are printed separately and attached together easily with tape. I have heard good reports of customers using A4 paper as well.
- Make this cowl neck pullover with a regular sewing machine. Optional serger directions included.
- Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
- I keep my personal Supply List Page updated with my favorite fabrics and places to purchase. Check it out before looking on your own!
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the cowl neck pullover, you will have free access to our updates. YES!