Reusable Cloth Pad Pattern
Make Cloth Pads with this Reusable Cloth Pad Pattern!
The average woman will use about 15,000 disposable pads or tampons in her life. Not only is that an incredible expense, it also plays an active roll in our environment. By choosing reusable cloth pads, you will be saving your body from being against chemically infused materials, you will "go green" by saving our environment from having to break down countless numbers of disposable products AND by using reusable cloth pads you will save an average of $4500.
Sewing your own cloth pads is fast and easy with this reusable cloth pad pattern. Don't spend a lot of money purchasing reusable cloth pads premade when you can make your own reusable cloth pads cheap and easily. You are going to love the sizes that are available in this reusable cloth pad pattern. They fit perfectly without all the added bulk.
This Reusable Cloth Pad Pattern & Tutorial Includes
- 6 Reusable Cloth Pad Pattern Sizes for light days to overnight.
- 9 inch
- 9.5 inch
- 10 inch
- 11 inch
- 12 inch
- 13 inch
- Step by step directions with crisp, real life images for each step
- Helpful hints to make pads 'fancy or cheap' depending on budget.
- Helpful hints to make the pads to suit your 'flow' needs and wants.
- Helpful hints to use either snaps, velcro, or even pins for closure.
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Unique Reusable Cloth Pad design will keep you dry and comfortable
- Made by a Lady for other Ladies!
- Our unique and practical style of Mamma Pads are perfectly sized.
- 3 sizes to choose from, depending on your needs.
- Wings with a snap, velcro or pin will keep your panties dry.
- Use fabric that will keep things leak free, or use 100% cotton if you have a light flow.
- Folds up and snaps together nicely for 'on the go'.
- No bulk design will keep you comfortable.
- No Serger needed
Quick to put together
The first Reusable Cloth Pad will take about 20 minutes to sew for a beginner level sewer.
After that, you'll be pumping out 7-8 an hour.
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Add this reusable cloth pad pattern to your cart. Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download this reusable cloth pad pattern anytime from any computer easily to make cloth pads! Our system will store the reusable cloth pad pattern for you too so you don't have to worry about ever losing it!