The Joyful Jumper
Sewing Level: Beginner! ***This is a perfect "first sew".***
The Joyful Jumper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 11 sizes (2T-16)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make the dress reversible
- Pattern & Tutorial to include a ruffle or no ruffle
- Pattern & Tutorial to make the jumper into a 'high-low' style
- Patterns & Tutorial for multiple types of pockets
- Pattern & Tutorial for 18" Doll Version
- Regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget-friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Helpful videos for tricky parts
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own Joyful Jumpers. Make the Joyful with ruffles or without ruffles, and include pockets if you wish!
This Girl dress pattern has printable pattern pieces for 11 sizes ranging from 2T-16 Youth. It is accurate sizing with real children. Our testers love this pattern!
The pattern has multiple printing options: 8x5x11, A4, and A0 (copy shop) files are all included with this design.
Make this timeless dress with a regular sewing machine.
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Joyful Jumper Pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!