Priscilla Handkerchief Top | Girl Sizes 3T-20
The Priscilla Handkerchief top is the new "classy comfortable" top of the season! You'll find that the fit is spot on, and that your curves are in all the right places. Wear the shirt for a classy blouse, or as a comfortable garden top. With sleeves or tank options, this will be a favorite in your wardrobe. This handkerchief top is excellent to use during maternity and postpartum, as well as anytime to hide any tummy problem areas. The modest neckline will also keep you classy and comfortable.
This pattern is designed for use with knit fabrics.
All of these size ranges are available:
Priscilla Handkerchief Top Pattern
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Priscilla Handkerchief Top Pattern Includes:
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for all sizes (3T-20)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a long sleeve
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a short sleeve
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a 3/4 sleeve
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a tank
- Pattern pieces and cut chart for binding or neckbands.
- Finished measurement chart
- Video to help put pattern pieces together
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful hints throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
Check out the Mamma Can Do It Blog! It is full of resources, hacks, and tutorials for MCDI Patterns. Click Here to see the posts that apply to the Priscilla Handkerchief Top.
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update this pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!