The Men Boxer & Lounge Shorts pattern is a loose fitting knit boxer short that is sized for men, but can be used for anyone. The no back seam and rectangle gusset design gives extra comfort and room to move at the legs and hips for relaxing or for more athletic pursuits. It is made for knit fabric and has an optional working fly option. It has two shorts lengths and a low rise option. There are instructions on how to sew a regular enclosed elastic waistband or an exposed elastic waistband. You'll love this design!
This listing is for Men's sizes 29-49. See detailed sizing chart in the listing photos.
Design Features Include
- Enclosed Elastic Waistband
- Exposed Elastic Waistband
- Working Fly Option
- Plain Front Option
- Rectangle Gusset for added comfort and ease
- Low Rise Option
- Two Shorts Lengths
Men Boxer & Lounge Shorts Pattern
Sewing Level: Beginner or Adventurous Beginner!
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 16 sizes (29-49)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Video to help put pattern pieces together
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful hints throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear pictures and diagrams for each step
- Links to 'hacks' from our testers who have successfully created beautiful garments using this pattern as a base!
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress