The absolute best top & tunic for the fall, winter, or spring sewing season. Dress it up or dress it down, the relaxed fit peplum is perfect for any occasion! Pair it with the women's fit pants for the easiest knockout outfit you have ever sewn!
This pattern is for women and you will be thrilled with all the options! Choose from a full circle peplum, a slimming half circle peplum, or a gathered peplum to get the exact style you looking for. You can also change it up with the curve hem tunic or the high low hem tunic. It is meant to be fitted around the chest with a relaxed fit around the waist. This pattern fits all ladies with chest sizes 30.5"-46.5". This pattern is designed for use with knit fabrics.
Check out our Blog Lookbook for more inspiration and for a closer look at fabric and style options!!!
All of these size ranges are available:
Relaxed Peplum Pattern
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Relaxed Peplum Top, Tunic, & Dress Pattern Includes:
- 2 length options: Top & Tunic
- 3 sleeve options: long sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, and short sleeve
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for all sizes (2T-20)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a gathered peplum top or tunic
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a full circle peplum top or tunic
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a half circle peplum top or tunic
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a curve hem peplum tunic
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a high low peplum tunic
- Pattern pieces and cut chart for binding or neckbands.
- Finished measurement chart
- Video to help put pattern pieces together
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful hints throughout the tutorial
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Links to 'hacks' from our testers who have successfully created beautiful garments using this pattern as a base!
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
Check out the Mamma Can Do It Blog! It is full of resources, hacks, and tutorials for MCDI Patterns. Hack pictures are included at the end of the listing pictures. Click Here to see the posts that apply to the Relaxed Peplum:
- Adding a Sash
- Ruffle Sleeve Hack
- High Low Circle Skirt Hack
- Woven Skirt Peplum Hack
- Pleat Hack
- Maternity Hack
- Nursing Hack
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Women's Relaxed Peplum, you will have free access to our updates. YES!