This perfectly-fitting baby dress pattern has multiple options for endless cuteness. You can make the Adalynn Dress with short sleeves or long sleeves. You can add pockets. And the best part - you can add a ruffled hem for some gorgeous detail. The pattern recommends using knit fabric of many types for the perfect fit every time. You'll love this design!
**Please note: There are multiple size ranges of the Adalynn coming soon. Once all of the sizes are released, there will be a bundle available. However, the bundle will not be cheaper than the release sale prices, so don't wait to get it at a great price today!
The Adalynn Dress
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Adalynn Dress Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 7 sizes (NB-24months)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make the dress with long or short sleeves
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make the dress with pockets
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make the dress with a ruffled hem
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Very detailed binding instructions
- Budget-friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own long sleeve or short sleeve A-line dresses. Make the Adalynn with ruffles or without ruffles, and include pockets if you wish!
This baby dress pattern has printable pattern pieces for 7 sizes ranging from nb-24 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies. Our testers love this pattern!
The pattern has multiple printing options: 8x5x11, A4, and A0 (copy shop) files are all included with this design.
Make this timeless dress with a regular sewing machine. Optional serger directions included.
Multiple Hacks available with this pattern: Click Here
- Adalynn Hack: How to add a shoulder flutter sleeve
- Adalynn Dress Hack: Neckband and flutter sleeve
- Adalynn Dress Sleeve Hack: Rouching
- Adalynn Rolled Hem Modification
- Adalynn Tunic Hack
- Women's Adalynn Dress: Banded Sleeve Modification
- Adalynn Dress Hem Hack: High Low hem with ruffle
- Adalynn Sleeve Hack: Layered Look
- Adalynn Dress Hack: Slit Sides Tunic
- Adalynn Sleeveless Hack!
- How to hack a twisted cowl neck onto the Adalynn dress
- Creating a Split Bodice
- Cold Shoulder Hack
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Adalynn Dress Pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!