Make an adorable floppy sun hat for your doll today!
This is a sewing pattern to sew doll sized Sun Hats. The pattern has two sizes so that you can make a hat for a doll that is 13-15" tall or an 18" tall doll.
Make a doll sun hat with a 'stay still' strap if you like. The optional strap is included!
This Doll sun hat pattern is the easiest that is available ANYWHERE. There aren't any unexpected or unexplained steps. Every step is clearly detailed with a crisp image to help explain the step. You will definitely get it right the first time!
The pattern includes multiple helpful hints as well as great ideas on where to get fabrics for cheap or for free!
Make a sun hat to match any outfit or occasion. Great photo prop too!
This Sun Hat Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 2 sizes in 8.5x11 and a4
- Directions to make a reversible Sun Hat
- Directions to make a Sun Hat with a strap
- Regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Add this Sun Hat pattern to your cart. Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the Sun Hat pattern anytime from any computer easily to make these hats. Our system will store the Sun Hat Pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!