Rosie's Ruffled Leggings
You will love how these ruffled leggings look with every outfit! The perfectly placed leggings are adorable and right for every occasion. You can choose if you want ruffles on the ankles, rear end, or if you aren't into the ruffles, that's ok! The ruffles are optional and these leggings even look great without any ruffles at all.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
Rosie's Ruffled Leggings sewing Pattern Includes:
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes (3T-16)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
- ***This is available in a bundle with the big girl's version. See the drop down menu above.
Use this baby legging sewing pattern to make any size from size 3T-girls 16.
The size chart is in the images above.
We've included helpful hints as well as great ideas on how to recycle clothing for your baby leggings!
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will be re-directed to a download page. You will also get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update this pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!