Sew a Baby Wrap Sling!
Sewing Level: Beginner!
Sew your own adjustable baby carrier with this Baby Wrap Sewing Pattern and tutorial. The wrap sling is the most comfortable baby sling that is available. Especially for heavy babies!
Sometimes the baby wrap sling can be called a Wraparound or Wrap around sling. It can also be called a Strip Sling. Regardless of the name, this is a wrap sling you will love!
Use this baby wrap sling pattern to make your own baby carrier.
There are 3 styles:
- No sew wrap sling
- 1 seam sling
- 2 seam sling.
Add an additional decorative panel using this baby wrap pattern for your own flare ;)
This baby wrap pattern & tutorial Includes:
- Fabric recommendations
- Super easy to read and follow baby wrap pattern tutorial
- Professional, printable pattern pieces that you can print from your home printer
- One size fits all baby wrap design
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step in this baby wrap pattern
- Reinforced stitching instructions for safety
- 3 Tutorials for One Size Fits All
- Decorative fabric panel instructions
- Tips on where to buy fabric for cheap for this baby wrap pattern
- Optional Pocket Instructions
- 3 tutorials for One Size Fits All
- No Sew option
- 1 Seam option
- 2 Seam Option (Super cheap! Make one for $5 each!)
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress for this baby wrap pattern
No serger needed (the option is available though)
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!