Sew a Girl's dress with this Girls Dress Sewing Pattern & Tutorial
Sewing Level: Beginner!
Make a beautiful girl dress with this Girls Dress Sewing Pattern. Easy step by step tutorial will help you create the cutest dress ever! Adorable girl dress that has an overlapped split center and uses up to 4 coordinating fabric. The bodice is completely lined and there are snaps or buttons in the back to keep the bodice closed. The skirts are the perfect length to be modest, yet short enough to run around in.
Also available in these sizes:
Fabric Requirements: Woven Fabric 44” wide, Quilting Cotton
Notions: Matching thread. 3 Snaps
Machine requirements: Sewing Machine
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- Color Coded No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File (includes unfolded pattern pieces)
- Imperial & Metric Measurements
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download this pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.