Rosie's Ruffled Leggings
You will love how these ruffled leggings look with every outfit! The ruffles are perfectly placed on the leggings and are adorable and right for every occasion. You can choose to add 1, 2 or 3 ruffles on the ankles, rear end, or if you aren't into the ruffles, that's ok! The ruffles are optional and these leggings even look great without any ruffles at all.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
Ruffles: Rear or Ankle
Waistband: Attached or Casing
Other Sizes Available:
Fabric Requirements: Knit fabric 56-60” wide with at least 2-way stretch, with at least 50% horizontal stretch. Fabric suggestions include, but not limited to, Cotton Lyrca and Brushed Jersey for the main fabric.
Notions: Matching thread, Knit Elastic
Machine requirements: Optional serger or sewing machine with a zig zag (or other stretch type) stitch.
Take a Look at the Mamma Can Do It Blog. There are so many great resources and hacks for Mamma Can Do It Patterns.
Here are a few for this pattern:
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- Color Coded No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File (large font, easy to see pattern pieces with the option of cutting on on the fold or unfolded)
- Imperial & Metric Measurements
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.