Sew mittens for the whole family with this mitten sewing pattern!
Save money by making your own winter mittens with this pattern. Makes a great gift idea too! This pattern has sizes from baby up to an adult size large! With a 'no thumb' baby mitten pattern, XS-L children's patterns, and S-L adult mitten patterns, you won't leave anyone out!
Includes a video tutorial!
We're pretty excited to start offering videos with select sewing patterns. :) These mittens make excellent gifts as well!
Sew these mittens with one layer of fleece (or upcycled sweaters) or two for extra warmth.
The inside of the mitten has a hidden elastic casing so that it holds the mitten snuggly onto the wrist in exactly the right place. The elastic also keeps snow and cold from getting in the mitten.
Make your own mittens in many colors and patterns - maybe even a pair to match each outfit!
This Mitten Sewing Pattern and tutorial includes:
- Step by step directions with crisp, real life images for each step of the mitten pattern
- NEW! VIDEO TUTORIAL! (woot!!!)
- Printable pattern pieces for sizes Baby-Adult Large
- Recommended fabrics for the mittens
- Budget friendly ideas
- 100% support from a professional seamstress