Adult Diaper Sewing Pattern
Sew your own adult diapers with this sewing pattern tutorial. Use this pattern for any of these applications:
- Adult Diapers
- Adult Incontinence protection
- Depends Sewing pattern
- Special needs diaper pattern
- Youth diaper pattern
Sewing diapers is fast and easy with this adult diaper sewing pattern. It comes with 5 sizes. These sizes range from waist/hip (whichever is larger) 22-75". The small size fits youths perfectly! This adult sewing pattern is a great option for older children who have nighttime incontinence issues. Yet, the larger sizes comfortably fit adults. This pattern is comfortable like a brief, but will hold in any type of accident.
This Adult Diaper Pattern & Tutorial Includes
- Professional printable adult diaper pattern pieces from a home printer
- Layered, printable pattern pieces for various size ranges
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- 5 sizes to choose from
- Small (Hips 22-30")
- Medium (Hips 28-38)
- Large (Hips 34-46)
- XL (Hips 40-58)
- XXL (Hips 47-75)
- Size Chart and Supply List
- Helpful hints on how to use snaps for your adult diaper
- Helpful hints on how to use many types of fabrics for your adult diaper
- Helpful hints on how to sew with PUL (leak-proof fabric)
- Directions on how to make an AIO (all in one) or POCKET style adult diaper
- Directions on how to make a soaker that fits perfectly in this design (holds 10 oz)
- Hints on how to add more/less fabric for a custom soaker to suit the wearer's needs
- Helpful hints on how to make an AI2, all in two (a diaper that doesn't include a leakproof barrier)
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Unique Adult Diaper Pattern Design
- Diaper fits older youths to adults with a waist/hip size of 22-75"
- Use side snaps for a secure brief like fit
- Hidden elastic in legs
- No bulk design will keep the wearer comfortable
- No Serger needed
This adult diaper sewing pattern has the option of an AIO (all in one) or a POCKET style . The benefit of an AIO adult diaper is that the wearer (or caregiver) would not have to worry about stuffing the adult diaper before use. The benefit of a POCKET is that the wearer would have complete control of how much absorbency is placed into the adult diaper depending on their individual needs.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery PUL fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the adult diaper pattern pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!