Adventure Bag Pattern | Large & Medium Sizes
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The reversible Adventure Bag is the bag for all your fun adventures! This bag sewing pattern comes in medium or large tote size with color block options as well. It makes a beach bag, a pool bag, a library bag, or a gift for a friend or family member. You can make it with straps or with belting from your local craft store.Options:
Size: Medium or Large
Notions: Matching Thread.
- 13” x 22” plastic canvas (bottom support)
- 1.5-2” belting or webbing (straps)
- Large quilting ruler
- Medium Bag: 5/8 a yard main fabric and 5/8 a yard of liner fabric
- Large Bag: 7/8 a yard main fabric and 7/8 a yard of liner fabric
- Colorblock see yardage requirements in tutorial.
Machine requirements: Optional serger or sewing machine.
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- Color Coded No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File
- Imperial Measurements
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
Check out the Mamma Can Do It Blog! It is full of resources, hacks, and tutorials for MCDI Patterns.
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download this pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.