Sew a baby bib with this bib sewing pattern
**Now included: SVG, DXF, PNG and JPG to use with your favorite cutting machine!
Make a contoured burp cloth super easy and fast with this sewing pattern. It is now available in 2 sizes. It fits all shoulders perfectly. Trim and absorbent enough for every day messes. A great way to save some money is to use old towels, t-shirts or any scraps you have on hand.
If you are making burp cloths for the first time, you'll never use another pattern. Here is a quick video on how to put them together here
Sewing Level: Beginner!
- The Drool Bib - 0-6 months (for when your baby is in the drooling phase)
- The Cereal Bib - 4-8 months (for when your baby is starting baby food)
- The Shoulder Snap Bib - 4-8 months (similar to the cereal bib, but snap is on the shoulder)
- The Dinner Bib - 5 months - 4 years (for when your child is eating solid foods)
- The Spaghetti Bib - 4 months - 4 years (A large bib with a snapping pocket for messy meals)
Fabric Requirements: Any woven or knit fabric you have on hand; quilting cotton, flannel, fleece etc. A 'fat quarter' works great for this! For the spaghetti bib I like to use Polyurethane Laminated Fabric (PUL). It makes clean up so easy!
Notions: Matching thread, snaps or velcro
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- Color Coded No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File (large font, easy to see pattern pieces with the option of cutting on on the fold or unfolded) **NEW
- Imperial & Metric Measurements **NEW
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the cinch dress pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.
Hard Copy Pattern Booklet
This booklet is perfect for those who do not have access to a printer. You get the same, wonderful step by step tutorial, and pattern pieces in the booklet.