Sew a baby bib with this bib sewing pattern
This Baby Bib Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 5 styles of bibs
- The Drool Bib
- 0-6 months (for when your baby is in the drooling phase)
- The Cereal Bib
- 4-8 months (for when your baby is starting baby food)
- The Shoulder Snap Bib
- 4-8 months (similar to the cereal bib, but snap is on the shoulder)
- The Dinner Bib
- 5 months - 4 years (for when your child is eating solid foods)
- The Spaghetti Bib
- 4 months - 4 years (A large bib with a snapping pocket for messy meals)
- Patterns and Tutorial to make the bibs easily
- Regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Snap instructions
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
- A 20 minute, Online Class video for this design.
A bit more about this Bib Pattern:
- This bib is made perfect with cotton quilting fabric My fabric suggestions...
- It uses snaps for the closure, but you could easily sub velcro or safety pins in a pinch
- Now included is an online class video here
- Use 8.5x11" paper to print. The pattern pieces are printed separately and attached together easily with tape. I have heard good reports of customers using A4 paper as well.
- There is a blog post where I have written more details about this pattern (including my fabric choices) here.
- I keep my personal Supply List Page updated with my favorite fabrics and places to purchase. Check it out before looking on your own!
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Jumpsuit pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
AVAILABLE Soon (hopefully in September): Hard Copy Pattern Booklet
I wanted to help everyone that I could, so I also made a hard copy, Jumpsuit pattern booklet. This booklet is perfect for those who do not have access to a printer. You get the same, wonderful step by step tutorial, and pattern pieces in the booklet.