Sew an outfit for your baby with this easy baby jumpsuit sewing pattern.
This Baby Jumpsuit Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 7 sizes (NB-36 months) for the Jumpsuit
- Patterns and Tutorial to make Jumpsuits with short sleeves or long sleeves
- Tutorial to make Jumpsuits without sleeves (tank top)
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Very detailed binding instructions
- Snap instructions
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
- A 30 minute, Online Class video for this design that is included with the pattern purchase.
A bit more about this jumpsuit pattern:
- This Jumpsuit pattern uses comfortable knit fabric. My fabric suggestions...
- It has a snapping crotch for easy diaper changes.
- Make this baby jumpsuit sleeveless, with short sleeves or long sleeves.
- There is an optional cloth diaper extender for the crotch area for extra room.
- The neckline is easy to attach with excellent instruction on how to do so.
- Now included is an online class video that is available to all customers who purchase this pattern.
- All sizes are accurate, and tested on real babies. I match my sizing to the current leading brands, so that you can easily find a size to fit your baby. Of course a size chart is included for reference though.
- Use 8.5x11" paper to print. The pattern pieces are printed separately and attached together easily with tape. I have heard good reports of customers using A4 paper as well.
- Make these baby Jumpsuits with a regular sewing machine. Optional serger directions included.
- Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
- There is a blog post where I have written more details about this pattern (including my fabric choices) here.
- I keep my personal Supply List Page updated with my favorite fabrics and places to purchase. Check it out before looking on your own!
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Jumpsuit pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
Hard Copy Pattern Booklet
I wanted to help everyone that I could, so I also made a hard copy, Jumpsuit pattern booklet. This booklet is perfect for those who do not have access to a printer. You get the same, wonderful step by step tutorial, and pattern pieces in the booklet.