Baby leggings sewing pattern is easy!
This baby Leggings sewing pattern is an excellent pattern for cloth or disposable diapers.
There are multiple patterns or tutorials available that teach you how to make your own baby leggings. This baby leggings pattern is quite different than the rest and you'll be excited to start sewing once you know the options!
One Piece leggings sewing pattern or Side Seams leggings sewing patternThis baby leggings sewing pattern and tutorial gives you the option of using a one piece pattern for no side seams, or you can use two pieces for side seams. Side seams in baby leggings are wonderful for the placement of ruffles and for when you are recycling clothing into baby leggings.
Baby Leggings with a 'Rear Extender' for cloth diapersCloth diapering can be a challenge on the wardrobe. This sewing pattern is designed for either disposable diapers or cloth diapers! All of the images for the baby leggings pattern are with a cloth diaper.
Baby Leggings with butt ruffles
Baby leggings are cute when they are plain. However, baby leggings are the star of the show when you add a few ruffles to the 'behind' area. This makes them especially perfect for wearing under dresses or baby jumpers or when paired with a loose fitting shirt.
Printable pattern pieces won't leave you guessing
This baby legging pattern has printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes. From newborn to 36 month clothing, you won't have to worry about sketching, drawing or drafting your own pattern. The work is done for you. This pattern uses regular 8.5x11 paper to print. We have also heard good results with customers who print on A4 paper.
- Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
- 0-3 months
- 3-6 months
- 6-9 months
- 9-12 months
- 12-18 months
- 18-24 months
- 24-36 months
This baby leggings sewing pattern has printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes. The baby leggings sewing pattern is designed to fit babies from Newborn through 36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies. The pattern uses regular 8.5 x 11 paper to print.
The baby leggings pattern includes helpful hints as well as great ideas on how to recycle clothing for a thrifty project!
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This Baby Leggings Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 8 sizes (NB-36 months)
- Printable pattern pieces for each size in One Piece
- Printable pattern pieces for each size in Two Pieces (for side seams)
- Printable pattern piece for a "Rear Extender"
- Yardage requirements or T-shirt recycle instructions
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!