Make a maternity shirt with this Maternity shirt Pattern
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This maternity shirt pattern is designed to fit the pregnant mamma from the minute she is showing her bump, until the day that the sweet baby is born. It is the main staple shirt in your maternity wardrobe. Use it to layer under or over, or simply wear it as is! This is an excellent pattern to use as a start to any creative ideas as well. You'll love it!
The maternity shirt has plenty of room to grow, yet looks classy on a small tummy. The knit, fitted bodice makes you feel beautiful, it also gives comfort and coverage.
The Maternity top Pattern is designed to fit women from size XXS-XXXL. It is accurate sizing with real women.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
This Maternity Top Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 8 women sizes (XXS-XXXL)
- Printable pattern pieces for short sleeves, 3/4 length sleeves and full sleeves.
- Directions to make a Maternity Tank top (great for an undershirt or every day shirt!
- Excellent and detailed binding instructions
- Yardage requirements
- Regular sewing machine and serger directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Recycle friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies and help our environment
- Size chart to help you determine what size to make
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
If you would like to see how this neckline is attached, please see the video "How to attach binding to a neckline"
If you would like to see my favorite way to attach sleeves, please see the video "how to attach a sleeve"
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!