These shorts are easy, fun, and a great fit! This will be a favorite shorts pattern for sure!
The Breezy Shorts pattern is a three-in-one pattern for babies Nb-24 months. In this pattern there are 3 separate shorts patterns so that you can make shorts with woven fabrics, knit fabrics, or a blend of woven and knit with multiple options. These shorts are meant to have a loose breezy fit. There are 3 waistband options: elastic, regular yoga, and tall yoga. The tall yoga is excellent for extending sizing. The Breezy Shorts Pattern has 4 length options and 4 hem options. Make them with a regular hem, ruffles, cuffs, or tall fold over cuffs. Another great option is the faux drawstring or bow front.
**Please note: There are multiple size ranges of the Breezy Shorts. Once all of the sizes are released, there will be a bundle available. However, the bundle will not cost less than the release sale prices so don't wait to get it at a great price today!
- Baby Sizes (NB-24 months)
- Boy Sizes (2t-16) Coming Soon!!!
- Girl Sizes (2t-16) Coming Soon!!!
This shorts pattern has multiple Options:
- Fit Options
- Comfy Fit (Woven or Knit Fabrics)
- Regular Fit (Knit or Woven Fabrics)
- Slim Fit (Knit Fabric Only)
- Waistband Options
- Regular Yoga
- Tall Fold Over Yoga (Great for Growing!)
- Hem Options
- Regular Hem
- Knit Cuffs
- Tall Fold Over Knit Cuffs
- Bow Front
- Faux Drawstrings
Breezy Baby Shorts Pattern Details:
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Baby Shorts Pattern Includes:
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 7 sizes (Nb-24 months)
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Printable pattern pieces for comfy fit shorts
- Printable pattern pieces for regular fit shorts
- Printable pattern pieces for slim fit shorts
- Printable pattern for shorts with elastic waistband
- Printable pattern for shorts with regular yoga waistband
- Printable pattern for tall fold over waistband
- Printable pattern pieces for ruffled hem shorts
- Printable pattern pieces for cuff hem shorts
- Printable pattern pieces for tall cuff hem shorts
- Printable pattern to make long shorts
- Printable pattern to make short shorts
- Printable pattern to make optional bow front
- Directions to make faux drawstring front
- Guide to choosing fabric
- Fit guide to help choose the perfect fit
- Helpful hints and tricks
- Easy pattern assembly guide
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Links to 'hacks' from our testers who have successfully created beautiful garments using this pattern as a base!
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. We have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Baby Breezy Shorts, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
Check out the Mamma Can Do It Blog! It is full of resources, hacks, and tutorials for MCDI Patterns. See what's available for the Baby Breezy Shorts:
- Bib Romper Hack
- Breezy Shorts Bubble Modification
- Cloth Diaper Mod for Breezy Shorts
- Adding a Side Ruffle to your Breezy Shorts
- Pocket Color Block Hack