With this FREE Sewing Pattern & Tutorial you can make this Keychain Chapstick Holder. It is a great scrap buster project and you can make a whole bunch in no time. It’s great for beginners.
You can stick this chapstick holder on gifts or in a stocking. It can be attached to book bags, purses, key chains or anywhere else you might need it.
Read the tutorial.
Here's what you need to get started:
Keychain Ring Holder:
You can choose to make this holder with a split ring or using a snap. Cut the loop piece from one of the options below.
- FABRIC (Woven), Cut 1 - 2" X 2" OR 6.4 CM X 7.6 CM
- SPLIT RING - 3/4" - 1"
- FABRIC (Woven), Cut 1 - 2.5" X 3" OR 5 CM X 5 CM
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File
- Imperial & Metric Measurements
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the cinch dress pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.