Sew a diaper with this one size, cloth diaper cover sewing pattern!
This is the very best diaper cover design to use with fitteds, flats, or any diaper that needs a separate cover. It's my all time favorite design that I know you will love. It lasts the longest of any other cover I've tried because you can wipe it clean. Don't throw it in the diaper bucket until it gets soiled. You can literally use one cover for an entire day. Fast to make, low cost, and the fact that you don't have to wash it with each diaper change, makes this my favorite. It contours to your baby's curves like a dream, you need this one! Pair it with my free fitted diaper pattern.
This one size, diaper cover pattern fits 7-38 lbs.
This One Size, Fitted Diaper Pattern & Tutorial Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces (One size from 7-38 lbs)
- Supply list with helpful hints so that you know exactly what you want before sewing the cloth diaper
- Multiple fabric ideas
- Directions on how to add snaps
- Snaps placement locations on pattern piece
- 3 rise snap adjustments for the ultimately best fitting diaper cover
- Elastic placement locations on pattern piece
- Overlapping newborn snap directions and location on pattern piece
- Attaching snaps Tips & Tricks
- Fabric cutting guide so you can make these one size diapers for less then $4 a piece.
- Frequently asked questions and easy ways to sew PUL
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Unique Diaper Sewing Pattern:
- Fits babies from 7-38 lbs
- Hidden elastic in legs
- No bulk one size diaper cover will keep your little one comfortable
- No Serger needed
This is my very favorite diaper cover, of all time. Hands down. I have tested multiple different types and have many diaper sewing patterns available on my website. By far, this diaper cover and matching fitted diaper (a free pattern here!!!) are the best option for any cloth diapering family. Because they are made without any extra gussets or other unnecessary additions, they are excellent to make quickly, and to re-use over and over and over without washing. Diaper covers are the most time consuming part of any diaper sewing experience. With this straight forward design, you will be able to make less. Literally make 4-6 diaper covers for a baby to use from birth to toilet.
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the diaper cover pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!